Casa Regia Gold
• Quiet area, access through a pedestrian alley
• Private balcony of approximately 6 m² with outdoor seating area
• Living area of approximately 90 m²
• Can accommodate 2 to 5 people
• 2 bathrooms
• Everything easily accessible on foot
• Village amenities within a short walking distance, including promenade and lake
• Private secure parking available on request, located approx. 150m from the house
• First Guests welcomed in July 2018
• Entrance area
• Living-dining room with satellite TV, WLAN, sofa bed for 1 person and exit to the balcony
• Well equipped kitchenette including dishwasher and coffee making facilities
• Main bedroom with window and double bed (single mattresses)
• Main bathroom with window, shower and bidet
• 2nd bedroom with window and double bed (single mattresses)
• 2nd bathroom also equipped with window, shower and bidet
• Balcony with table and chairs for up to 4 people
• Private, secure parking upon request, located approx. 150 meters from the house
The very well-kept 3-room apartment, just renovated in 2018 and tastefully furnished, is
located on the 1st floor of an independent semi-detached house in the heart of the historic
center of Cannobio.
The house is located on a quiet side street with no traffic. For loading and unloading you
can drive up to 50m from the house by car. There are free public car parks in the immediate
vicinity. A secure parking space about 150 m from the house can be made available at the
price of 5 euros per day.
In the immediate vicinity of the house are the historic center of Cannobio with its romantic
cobbled streets as well as bars, restaurants, bakeries, groceries and all kinds of shops.
The lively promenade, with its many cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, invites you to stroll
and linger at any time of the day, they are within easy walking distance.
The beach of Cannobio can be reached in just 10 minutes on foot, with its trees that offer
strade for relaxation even in frot temperatures.
The municipality of Cannobio is located on the western shore of Lake Maggiore and is the
first largest municipality after the border with Switzerland. The picturesque and lively place
is one of the most popular tourist centers on the lake.
The romantic lakeside promenade, the historic center of the village, the public bathing
beaches (aiso suitabie for chidren), a convenient infrastructure and the muititude of shops,
cafes and restaurants promise a fun and relaxing holiday on the lake.
The famous weekly market of Cannobio is one of the largest weekly markets in Italy and a
truly special experience not to be missed.
For surfers and sailors there are ideal wind conditions in Cannobio, sailing schools, surf kit
and water ski suppliers can be found directly in the village. Tennis courts, mini golf and a
fitness center complete the sports offer.
Particularly scenic are the natural beaches on the Cannobio River and the extensive
network of hiking and walking trails in the surrounding mountains.
Liquid soap for hands and face
Refrigerator & Freezer
Coffee machine with capsules and for American coffee
TV with satellite channels
Pillow cases and duvets
Iron with board
Clothesline with clothespins
EXTRA FEATURED EQUIPMENT
Bed linen (sheets)
* The first day includes EUR 60 for final cleaning.
* plus visitor's tax: EUR 0.60 per person/day (children under the age of 5 are exempt from the visitor's tax)
All additional costs are included in the price.
In the months of October to April, EUR 10 per day will be charged extra for heating.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Bed linen on request € 10 per person
- Towels on request € 5 per person
Arrivals and departures are preferably scheduled on Fridays or Saturdays. Minimum stay 4 days (3 nights). For other enquiries, please contact us by filling out the form below.